Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Salcura Natural Skin Therapy, Antiac Range Review!

I was kindly sent some products from Salcura Natural Skin Therapy from their Antiac Range to try out.

I had previously been recommended in the chemist by the pharmacist to try out their products as unlike some creams and antibiotics prescribed by the doctor they don't contain any steroids or chemicals which not only can further enhance the original issue but also these are usually only a short term solution, as you stop using it the problem reoccurs. 

They asked me what products i'd like to try and I opted for the;


I really wish I tried the Salcura Antiac Liquid Spray as well from this range because I later found out this would be a better option for me .


I really like the wipes they really remove my makeup, they aren't too heavily scented and as everything in them is natural that's an added bonus.  They are also very wet and don't dry out too quick which is what I look for in a wipe and as I'm not a big fan of wipes these have actually won me over and I shall be purchasing more in the future.

I always wash my face after using a wipe no matter what so I used the facial wash with this. I really like it too I have noticed clearer less spotty skin, at first I didn't think it was working but I have noticed a difference in terms of clearness and my skins a lot softer to the touch and smoother.


My least favourite product was the spot cream. 


I didn't like the fact I had to use my fingers something I didn't think about before trialing. If you are rubbing this into a spot that's weeping or about to burst, if it is to burst you're potentially spreading the bacteria around your face. Its not sticky at all and you can't feel it on your face once applied which is nice and it dries quickly.

This is why I think the spray would have been much better for me and I will be going to buy this and try that too. As I won't have to touch my face in order for it to be absorbed into my skin. I'm loving my new clearer skin I did doubt this product within the first couple of days because the reviews on the website were so incredibly good but I'm now seeing the results like everyone else.

One thing I would suggest that this range needs is a facial scrub sometimes I don't feel the wash is enough it does clean my face but I like the feel when using a scrub for a deeper cleanse I've been using Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash Scrub & Mask along side this routine once a week.

Salcura have recently been in the daily mail about their Bioskin Junior range which I will be reviewing soon. You can read about the success story here.

I would really recommend this range as I have had a great experience with it and now continue to use it over other products.

Comments

Popular Posts