Skip to main content

Featured

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

So this blog post is long overdue! RIHANNA! You have killed it, when it comes to this lipgloss!  Fenty Glossbomb lipgloss  I literally only wear this lipgloss! Such a gorgeous shade whether its over your natural lip colour, or on top of your favourite lipstick!  You literally can not go wrong with this lipgloss, I've bought this three times already it's that good! It's not sticky, it stays on, I don't find my lips are dry after using. It's super glossy and doesn't give you that 'I've just been eating greasy fried chicken' sheen, it's really lovely on nearly every lip shade I've witnessed this on. Not only is it a great product but it retails at £14.45 which is fantastic as you get a really good volume of product which is long lasting. I'm also a huge fan of the large doe foot applicator, which helps apply just the right amount of gloss to your lips. If you are yet to try this product out, do yourself a favour and get it now, you

Salcura Natural Skin Therapy - Bioskin Junior Range

Salcura asked if I would be interested in reviewing their Bioskin Junior Range after receiving great feedback from many customers. 

The Bioskin Junior range is aimed at babies and children from the age 3 months and above, suffering from;
- Eczema
- Dry / Itchy Skin
- Nappy rash
- Cradle cap 

The Bioskin range contains no harsh products which is great for sensitive skin, the formula isn't greasy or thick more runny like a lotion which is nice as sometimes creams can be heavy and uncomfortable on the skin and not very pleasant.

Although I don't fall under babies and children I was asked to trial the range and here is what I found.

I had a dry patch on my leg when even after creaming would dry out quicker than the rest of my skin and need more attention than the rest of my skin. I found that using the cream was more effective than using the spray however I found the spray really cooling and refreshing on the skin. I found when using these products there was an improvement in the dryness of the patch. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this as I lost them while changing phones!

As the range is aimed at those with Eczema as well I let my friend trial both products as she has suffered with it from a young child. Her first comment for the Rescue cream was that she didn't like the texture of it, she found it sticky on her hands after using, too runny and 'thin'; which she didn't feel moisturised her skin enough and didn't see much improvement if any whilst using it. However she found the smell nice in comparison to steroidal based products shes used in the past.

Before  

After
She did however find the spray better and noticed very slight improvements on the eczema above her top lip

Before

After

Overall I didn't see the transformation one customer had (read about it here) or the many customers who have used this product going from the reviews on the website. neither did my friend, I guess it depends on how severe and perhaps how young the skin is as this is aimed at babies and children and we are both 23.

Comments

Popular Posts